ICG Link, Inc. specializes in a full range of web sites for clients of all sizes. We offer do-it-yourself template driven business web sites, church web sites, custom designed small business sites, the corporate web presence and even full featured on-line business systems. When appropriate, we will include such features as Flash, specialty video, secure e-commerce or on-line business solutions and we can offer SEO (search engine optimization) and social media management for those clients who need to be found via web searches.
Our professional web designers and artists take time with you to discuss your needs and your desires for your on-line business and they use that information to create a unique, custom web presence of which you can be proud. Your web site will look good, navigate easily, load quickly and produce the results you need to enhance your business.
Value in Web Site Design
ICG Link, Inc. believes your web site should be an income generator rather than a cost center. We will do everything possible to minimize your cost while maximizing the effectiveness of your on-line efforts. Our full-service packages include web site design, website hosting, site maintenance, search engine optimization, use of custom scripts and custom programming services.
Web Design As A Marketing Tool
Our hosting and template driven web site building systems provide complete marketing information about where your site visitors came from, when they visited, which pages they saw and more. You can use this information to evaluate how your website is working for you and to help you make rational decisions about how best to serve your customers with future site updates.
Promotion of your Web Site
ICG Link, Inc. knows your web site needs to be seen. We combine high impact, fast-loading graphics with built-in organic search features to make sure you have the best possible chance for good search result placement. We can also organize PPC and other SEM efforts to get your site to the top of search engines.
ICG Link, Inc. has been producing web sites for a wide range of clients since 1995. Our goal is to produce high-value web sites that are productive as well as visually appealing. We are not happy with your site until you are. That's why we have won numerous unsolicited awards for quality. Our web design team builds sites that make you money rather than cost you money.
Our Team & Experience
Our artists, illustrators, designers and programmers are college educated and professionally trained. Our broad development experience includes simple custom web sites, complex e-commerce solutions, interactive on-line games, sophisticated on-line business management systems and installation and monitoring of physical hardware and VMs (virtual machines) for customers.
Artists on our team have over many years of web design and graphic design and illustration experience. They have worked for companies besides ICG Link including Disney, Marvel Comics, Sports Illustrated and others. Their broad talent extends beyond web design to logo and company identity design, art direction for the film industry, print centered design and page layout, and advertising development.
ICG Link, Inc. is proud to be a member of local chambers of commerce and our principal is a dedicated Rotarian. Please feel free to check our Reliability Report with the Better Business Bureau.
Many of our clients require proprietary custom systems that only they can see and use. Some examples of these systems are as follows:
- a client management, contract management and business management system for a waste management company
- a business development / contract management system and an on-line HR management system for a large prison management company
- a client management, supplier management, product management, order processing and follow up "order board" system for a steel supplier
- a complete custom product creation and ordering system with interactive creation of PDF documents on the fly for a supplier of printed products such as letterhead, envelopes and business cards
- an extremely complex internal shopping system for the 7000 employees of a $2.5 billion corporation that has multiple levels of access, interacts with several vendors for automatic updating and uses various shopping roles such as currency or points for purchasing
- an on-line course creation system for a supplier of educational content for high schools
- the design, installation and remote management of all the hardware and software for mobile museums including wireless communications, touch screen interactive learning tools, video testimonials and e-mail a friend kiosk application